Certificate III in Business BSB30110
This course focuses on providing the skills necessary to be competent in a range of fields. It provides relevant and up-to-date teaching in areas such as workplace safety, team work, customer service and workplace relationships.
- BSBOHS301B Participate in OHS processes
Elective Units (further electives available upon request)
- BSBWOR301B Organise personal work priorities and development
- BSBADM311A Maintain business resources
- BSBINM301A Organise workplace information
- BSBINM302A Utilise a knowledge management system
- BSBCUS301B Deliver and monitor a service to customers
- BSBCMM301B Process customer complaints
- BSBPRO301A Recommend products and services
- BSBPUR301B Purchase goods and services
- BSBWRT301A Write simple documents
- BSBITU303A Design and produce text documents
- BSBITU304A Produce spreadsheets
There are no pre-requisites for this qualification.
- Customer Service Advisor
- Data Entry Operator
- Payroll Officer
- Word Processing Operator
- Administration Assistant
Further Education Opportunities
Participants who have completed their Certificate III in Business can move forward to a Certificate IV in Business.
The Next Step
For further information please contact us.
To enrol, please download, complete and fax an enrolment form.
|Contact Enrich Training|
|Phone||1 300 NEXTEP or(1 300 639 837)|