Certificate IV in Business Administration BSB40507
The Certificate IV in Business Administration is a nationally recognised qualification; comprehensive and practically structured to suit administrative or operational support roles.
- It provides you with foundation to well-developed administrative skills and broad knowledge
- Specifically targeted qualification to suit aspiring Personal Assistants and Office Administrators
- Suitable for a range of environments, although largely based on office workplace
- No pre-requisites or entry requirements
Complete your certificate via ‘blended learning’, the easiest and most flexible learning method:
- All course materials are included
- You set the pace of your learning (fast if need be, slower if balancing other commitments)
- Direct face-to-face support…
- scheduled 1-hour Webinar sessions with your Trainer/Assessor per unit
- mentoring sessions
Participants must successfully complete 10 units to be deemed competent in this course.
- BSBWHS401A Establish legal and risk management requirements of small business
- BSBCUS402B Address customer needs
- BSBEBU401A Review and maintain a website
- BSBFIA402A Report financial activity
- BSBADM409A Coordinate business resources
- BSBITS401B Maintain business technology
- BSBIUT401A Design & develop complex text documents
- BSBMKG414B Undertake marketing activities
- BSBRES401A Analyse an present research information
- BSBINM401A Implement workplace information systems
Option 1 – Blended learning $2297
Option 2 – Recognition of Prior Learning $1197
[Includes Recognition of Current Competence (RCC)]
Payment plans are available, contact us for details.
The Next Step
For further information please contact us.
To enrol, please download, complete and fax an enrolment form.
|Contact Enrich Training|
|Phone||1 300 NEXTEP or(1 300 639 837)|