Diploma of Management BSB51107
The Diploma of Management is a nationally recognised qualification; comprehensive and practical.
- It provides you with foundation to business management and leadership: launch your career!
- A qualification that blends theory of business management, with real-world practice
- Suitable for a range of environments, although largely based on office workplace.
- There are no set pre-requisites or entry requirements; however, your prior workplace experience gives you a base of understanding.
Complete your certificate via ‘blended learning’, the easiest and most flexible learning method:
- All course materials are included
- You set the pace of your learning (fast if need be, slower if balancing other commitments)
- Direct face-to-face support…
- scheduled 1-hour Webinar sessions with your Trainer/Assessor per unit
- mentoring sessions
Participants must successfully complete 8 units to be deemed competent in this course.
- BSBCUS501C Manage quality customer service
- BSBWOR502B Ensure Team effectiveness
- BSBRSK501B Manage risk
- BSBMGT516C Facilitate continuous improvement
- BSBMGT502B Manage people performance
- BSBWOR501B Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- BSBINM501A Manage an information or knowledge management system
- BSBWHS501A Ensure a safe workplace
Option 1 – Blended learning $3397
Option 2 – Recognition of Prior Learning $1497
[Includes Recognition of Current Competence (RCC)]
Payment plans are available, contact us for details.
The Next Step
For further information please contact us.
To enrol, please download, complete and fax an enrolment form.
|Contact Enrich Training|
|Phone||1 300 NEXTEP or(1 300 639 837)|